7.09.2009

Th3rd Stop

So, it's been a while. Okay exceptionally long, since I have here to bless this blog. I do miss you, I really do, just like I miss getting paid good money. Just like I miss having the luxury to go freely where I want. Regardless of what I miss, what I have once again, my words.

Nothing has been new, always thinking crazy, always dreaming darker, always walking with smiles. I am undoubtedly and unequivocally in love. That's another blog though.

I've been hosting a LOT ... in the same place, Coco's Butter Cafe, Blues & Poetry, Jazz & Poetry, Open Mic, Nights, all kinds of events, but hosting days there have been numbered due to circumstances beyond my control.

So thanks to Sweetbaby Publishing I am on my road to publishing my 2nd book of poetry which I've been working hard to perfect. For months now I have debated titles for my next work, because i believe the work represents me in its entirety. And the title needs ring Th3rd Th3rd Th3rd, because it is the gateway to my representation.

Oooh, you want me to type it don't you.

Not yet.

BUT KNOW, it is my soul, the innate representation of Th3rd.

No comments: