8.15.2009

Keep the applause going for...

Tera Cafe-
Man that was definitely an artist's refuge, it was saturated with talent! I had a great time, although I was not 100% (meds and fatigue) I had an enjoyable experience, Thank you Tiffany for putting together such a wonderful venue. You definitely have a supporter out of me. As for my performance asi-asi (so so) I loved the piece, and I'm working on putting it up top, but I felt that it was not delivered (or received) how I wanted, partly because of my personal feelings.

Raven I'm sorry once again I won't make it to Storytellers on Sunday, I made a promise and I was able to keep half of it for the weekend, but September will be a big month for Storytellers and I want to be apart of it!

Off to NYC I go, I need a soul purge.

No comments: