3.24.2011

and so

And so..

The world is ruthless
Because i cannot cooperate
i don’t know if it’s the fact that
i can’t conform
or
if the system is designed to a calculated output.
An output that has now put me in a critical position
i’m in opposition with prosperity,
i’m wealthy with optimism but poor in presentation.
the ground cracks as I tiptoe over chances of success
Then burn in the dark
Can’t be seen in the light so im pushed aside as if lie is pristine
But it aint
And I hurt
im in pain because i don’t know if a pure soul is meant to endure through this
This is life?
This is bullshit
My optimism is incendiary
Burning fires through my smile
And it dances alone across shadowless cold floors
i can’t cash in on happy thoughts
I would rather scream
As blood drains down the gutter
Blending it with everyone else's
There i go conforming
And the world drinks us victims
Because as beautiful as she is….
Avenged
She is ruthless
Ad her kiss
Dilutes my purity

No comments: