3.26.2009

Best Week Ever 3

I continue to have re-occurring thoughts (dreams too). Not healthy.

I'm excited about this Thursday, I have a couple new pieces and a lot of interested poets!

I saw, rather, everyone saw me pretty drunk this work, now I have to see them sober today.

Irma Thomas has been on a serious rotation
"Do everything your heart desires, just remember I'll still be around! You're gonna come back, yes you're gonna come back, knockin' on my door!" - Women like this CEASE to exist. If they did, God bless them. I wouldn't be in such a rut.

Seriously, listen to "Ruler of my heart" classically sung by Miss Thomas. "When you're alone, the going gets rough, come back come back come back. I've had enough. Make me you're queen, happy again, hear my cry. He's my king." Need I say more? I may have lived my love life in a fantasy (As I've been told) but it sure wasn't inspired by movies... it was definitely music.

Every attempt I continue to make toward NYC has defaulted me right back to MD. Sometimes you're tested to see the strength of your desire. Other times you're rejected because you're aid is needed elsewhere. I constantly battle with the thought and my placement on the East Coast.

No comments: