9.13.2010

highway blues

Shifted like a heartbeat lovestruck and confused. Moving fast while staring intently into the window of a car, there's this beautiful woman in which I only see a side profile of, but the side must be her good side. In fact, I just realized it was half of her face, and if it is as identical as I assume then she's the elegance I've waited to change lanes for. As I casually cruise my eyes in the direction that my car is traveling I tug my car in the momentum to dodge a large truck. (WTF!?) Why does everything have to stop me from pursing an interest? The windows of this car mute the conversation that is dying to exist, yet in my mind it doesn't go over so well, so I fancy her with a charged smile, and her response- still a side profile. So then I wonder, am I under the impression that she's not feeling me? I drive on waiting to grasp a glance, then a 1/4 mile passes and I lost my chance, she's on the off ramp.

No comments: