9.05.2010

Thank you mother nature

Yesterday was my favorite day. I was singing, "I hope tomorrow is like today!" Well, it's supposed to be, but nothing seemed to revel my insides more than the astonishing splash the clouds painted on the background. The sky was full of depth, the shades of blue really made my summer come alive. This is a proper farewell. And so, yesterday I lived happily ever after. Today you can say it's the afterlife. Spirits dance around vividly like wishing stars, which we all know are seeds, and we hope to catch them so they can root into our dreams. Does beauty always feel this good? Where it can over the look the cold feel of tarp on a five hour cold body? It must. Homeless people even look chipper. I'm in the middle of the city and for the first time this summer I wish I was surrounded by more plants than concrete. I want to feel the coolness of the vegetation and the wind that swept across the land just to touch me in the face. I want to feel that.

No comments: