12.21.2008

Diary entry #453 - age 19 - Jaclyn

"I feel lonely. This loneliness is not the absence of a particular person. I feel lonely from myself. The presence of my soul is dismal, a calamity of thoughts occupy my soul, bringing darkness and seclusion to the forefront. I never wanted to be president, an attorney or anyone of importance. Just to be happy. Untroubled from my career and unhindered from social parallels, I just wanted to be satisfied with life. Yet I feel I can see my life across from. The life I wanted to have and the life I live. The one I wanted to give and the one that takes. I have made mistakes which has led to this equidistant separation. What do I do to get back? My life is fucked and my daughter is doomed to a disaster. I already hear the laughter from family and friends thinking I couldn't raise kin. I'll prove them wrong, but first I must delete this song of repeated loneliness and rearrange it to a chord of independence."

No comments: