12.03.2008

Poor Karl !V

One screw up. I mean he cut my hair for over a year now, and this one screw up jeopardized our business relationship. Ultimately destroying our invested friendship. I was distraught, the fact that my hair had not looked flawless this time around damaged the rapport he set. Wait. So, after a year or so, one time can prevent me from EVER returning? The answer is YES. People do not remember all the GREAT, people focus on the one bad, Clinton, relationships I've been in, Michael Jackson, Michael Vick, R. Kelly, Roger Clemens, Pee Wee Herman, must I go on?! So yes poor Karl, he deserved more than one opportunity. The following week he could have transformed my fuck up of a hair situation to a masterpiece. Or he could have fucked it up again... so that's why he got one chance. I hope Karl is okay. I hope he learned from his mistake, not that I was teaching a lesson, it was self preservation. 

No comments: