12.20.2008

Diary entry #523 - age 20 - Jaclyn

"Today, was a very trying day. I didn't expect it to go well at all; as a matter of fact, I could give a shit if it went well at all. What the hell does she want? Why? After all this time, why would she want to come back? Acting as if dialogue existed between us, I don't care if she has 'always loved me,' because she hasn't. If she did, she would have been there. Instead of the excuses of why she hasn't. I don't want her to see Kayleigh, she doesn't exist in her world and I want to keep it that way. She has some nerve, prying back into my life, after leaving in the middle of night. This is officially marked as one of the worst days of my life, I hate my mom, better yet I hate Caroline... she doesn't deserve the title of mother."

No comments: