12.11.2008

M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, Johnny Christ, Zacky Vengeance & The Rev

So it has been 4 days!

Have you missed me at all? 

Really? Wonderful!

Well I had a onerous conclusion to my weekend and then my health declined (being around the sneezing kids all day) but now I'm back. I feel better than before, thanks to a nice hard workout and sweat at the best concert for 2008. Yes I saw A7X...it was AMAZING! Absolutely Amazing!

Besides the moshing and drink throwing, crowd surfers and the sardine like standing room...wait. THATS WHAT MADE THE FUCKING SHOW!  I usually hate to be shoved and despise crowded venues, but that night, feeling so trapped made me feel so free. The sounds came from my heart and the band performed 100 times better than any album could have produced. Guys, I honestly can't describe in words (for once) the moments I shared last night.

((these are not my photos, nor are they from the show last evening, but these are the guys I listen to faithfully))






No comments: