1.28.2009

Frank I mean Louis I mean Th3rd

Sometimes I have this crazy urge. I'm sure you all have it too. You know how the feeling sets in when you know something and have the itch to just blurt it out, almost uncontrollably like the 1st graders I observe. "I know I know I know! 8!" (er no it was 6 and don't call out either). Well instead of revealing a solution to a rather obvious question I aim to denote the significance of keeping it real. Rather Keeping it frank, actually louis...er no I mean Th3rd. But being frank would be necessary when carrying out a what I am describing. 

Dating, courting, and discovering is no longer fun. Well it was never fun, and lately it's become a bother to discover the one I am no compatible to. I'd rather keep it frank, as blunt and raw as I could...and I'm sure you could design plenty When keeping it frank goes wrong sketches. But think of how much red tape and bullshit you'd surpass by saying.

"Wow you're eyes are beautiful, and you're skin looks so soft. Since I saw you I have fantasized about being inside of you. Not only do I want to take you out on two dates tops but I would give you the best sex I could fathom in a twenty minute period. Afterwards I may come back for more given the experience was memorable and left room for imagining a more lustful gathering."

Okay, so you'd be slapped and of course I REALLY emphasized. But try it a different way.

"I'm glad we're friends
and I'm glad we're friends and I have had a growing sense of attraction to you
and I'm glad we're friends and I have had a growing sense of attraction to you and I want to kiss you
and I'm glad we're friends and I have had a growing sense of attraction to you and I want to kiss you and have a one night stand
andI'm glad we're friends and I have had a growing sense of attraction to you and I want to kiss you and have a one night stand and it not bring it up and continue our friendship as normal"

no. no it doesnt quite work that way either.

But I wish I could be frank more often. 

"Hey, you're pretty. Lets try a few dates, if it doesn't work no harm no foul. By the 2nd we should kiss, regardless of how awkward it may feel, because going past date 2 without kissing is pathetic and cumbersome to make up. If things go well, let's not have sex until the tension has peaked and we'll explore one time, without banging in my parents basement."

I like that.

Regardless of technique skipping past the bullshit would save much more time...energy... money and heartache. I can give these scenarios all day. Ciao 


No comments: