1.02.2009

Hello 2009

Ever feel as if you belong somewhere. As if its entire construction was fabricated with you in mind. Needs and wants for my soul become as accessible as the air. I feel as if I'm home, suffocating no more. People should be where they draw strength from their environment, where they feel energy from their surroundings, or where a sense of overwhelming pride flourishes from their home. 

That's if we have the choice of course. 

Happy New Year to all (the handful) of readers that stop through. What do you want this year to entail? How do you want it to be different than last year's? I for one want optimism to rule over every decision I have. I want the ugliest situation to rain beauty, I want down and out to translate up & moving forward. This will be necessary if I intend to move to a city as cut-throat as New York. Let downs and disappointments will occur daily. I want to make a wonder of how I can keep smiling.

No comments: