1.16.2009

She told me... I've heard it

It is funny the reality people face when time synchronizes with their promises. Statements become loosely recognized and rarely met when they affix a distant approximation to their final destination. Just as I told my now ex, that in "x" amount of time we'll be together beginning a new phase of our lives and a stronger foundation for our relationship. Only time caught up with the words and I was left frantic because many things have changed since the initial word vomit. I look like liar, I'd say optimistic, hopeful that we would be able to cross paths and "build," as they say.

"When we finish college we can be together." Sadly enough I knew it was not going to happen as soon as the uttered words exited her lips. "We'll get married at 25." Only that's a year from this year, and I don't her wedding bells, in fact our lives have changed from '07 to '09 that I wonder if time as destroyed the mere thought of a union. Luckily I don't grasp on to statements like I used to. Being so in love with words has allowed me to understand how, why and what they are used for. I have the ultimate solution to figure it out. 

And if you think I will tell... hah.

No comments: