1.08.2009

The things I don't say piece

 

 

 Th3rd

The things I don’t say

12/21/08


The days have become strange

Not saying your name, not hearing your voice

I couldn’t have made this choice on my own

Because although I say I’m not, I like to talk to you on the phone

You reverse the feeling of alone and your sweetness places me on a thrown

I feel as if you respect me and reflect the idea of man and woman

 

I can, and I’ll do it, be your friend and open

Get over this fear, I’m hoping, so that you don’t leave me, like you just did

The silence and the cold release my name

It’s the warmth from your voice

The embrace form your tones

Yeah I miss you

 

I wish I got to kiss you before you flew hours and miles away

I’m sure you’re having fun but come back to me someday

Some say I’m impossible, because I get in my own way

Well I pray for clarity, and for your patience

Know that I possess many admirations

For you

Your heart and your love

Sent from above, just keep me in your thoughts

Don’t leave this Gemini alone cause you’re already caught

So you can’t be easily let go

And I may not let you know how special you truly are

But every once in a while my poetry will show you, you’re my star.

 

1 comment:

Poetic Strength said...

I'm in love with this poem. So so beautiful......perfectly penned ...I truly love it sweets.