1.27.2009

Motivation for writing or as I like to say (Mothaf@%&in writing)

I see I know the motivation for thought, yet thru the mediums of writing I have been caught wordless. Blogs, poetry, and narratives have all be shorted, but it was not so much the thought I lacked but the words to express them. I have generated quick thoughts on motivation techniques... and I have looked a few via Google (aka Internet God)

Talk to a friendgreat until I drive home and forget what we discussed, (mind if I take this tape recorder out?)
Watch a movie - takes too long, and mainstream movies don't motivate... I prefer a GOOD independent film (er picky)
Smoke- = sleep
Drink - =drunk (but wine (since it is a sippers drink) has been co-productive to my stimulation)
Stare out the window -  I don't think of anything when I stare out the window, I see whatever it is that is outside, sorry my deck has yet to motivate me.
Stare out the window of a(my) car - all I can fathom is how artistically interesting it would be to crash, yet see it
Think about love - er or not. Why would I want to do that... where has that taken me? oh yeah I remember
Listen to music - used to motivate me but it has not been as effective
Go out socially - er one word $$$
Take a shower - Bingo, I just wish I had a waterproof pad!!
Sit in silence - I think about past love ordeals 
Listen to poetry - Good method, but I adapt styles ultimately sounding like the poet I heard
Wait until it just comes to mind - Seem to be ill-equipped for that task
Ask others for motivation - You can't help me, don't you know I'm just about crazy?! (and alone)
Network - well I am re-establishing introvertism (sp) so eat that socialites!

writing whatever comes to mind is fun, but i definitely do not deem this poetic nor artistic (coming from me that is). 

Wow you got two in one day. Must be feeling generous, well I've been neglecting you and absent

No comments: