8.25.2010

Baltimore the City that...wait what's the slogan?

It's so good to writing again.

Initially I presumed my rambling was going to be centered around my mindless destruction of my fair city (ode to Baltimore.) Yet her "attitude" has been so cavalier I hardly can connect this to my childhood disliking. Baltimore has charmed me. She has stroked her soft hand on my shoulder and slid gently down to my elbow. Not turned on yet, but I'm intrigued. From first sight she was not all that attractive, in fact it's one of those if I were drunk you would look better to me situations, but just like an unattractive woman with a nice personality she too has fallen victim to my love. One moment I'm repulsed and the moment next I'm strolling her long legs down to her many appealing features.

Art is sexy. Dancers, singers, poets, artists, ...art is sexy.

Baltimore is drenched with art culture and I find her sexiness surrounding me. This small city, where her proclaimed skyscrapers equal the same size at New York City's parking garages, has a dense art beauty and I for one have become won-over by her sexiness.

No comments: