8.23.2010

The return

Point-set-match

So I have returned, skipping down this cobblestone road of life, glad that I have been given a moment to write, even if it is the condescending sour notes you only expect to see in small-time carnival clowns. The air doesn't smell much sweeter, the sun does seem to be a bit hotter and the rain has yet to sing a melody this summer. Therefore, I'm glad to see her derriere and welcome the cool season back... and in that comes the school year. Why not bring back the thing I have been so reluctant to do. Write.

What kept me away? Maybe, I feared that I may actually enjoy and seemingly create somewhat of an occupation out of this hobby of mine. Maybe I really was "busy" like I said.

All the talk is about marriage, all the action is about children and life as a bachelor seems to look delicious. (Until tasted) Yet, no one actually has a prescription. Can't we satisfy our curiosity by just saying "to each is own?" Vividly living chasing other peoples' dreams searching for a purpose when the purpose has nothing to do with searching for anything. I long to see a day when a complaint is never uttered by me or in my presence. Only then will I believe in the mind's capacity to indulge itself on its surroundings.

No comments: