8.13.2010

Five Minutes


As I watch hefty dance disproportionately on my television

I take a gander into my deep thoughts and internally I sit and cry for those who lost their way at age, whatever teen number it could be.

Not that sitting around on a Friday night drinking happy juice is the cure all,

I have no halo, in fact my horns have halos around them, so I scowl in the sunlight and cringe in the dark.

I just wish that everyone could smile like my dog does, then again she looks depressed the rest of the time no one walks through the door.

Swirling my liquor, creating an enthusiastic tornado funnel, which serves as a vacuum for my conscious.

Then I think…

How vapid I have been by allowing materials to tattoo my life when I could merely disperse the connection within the click of a button

How satisfying my dissatisfaction has been by new forms of technology when I ultimately feel the terminator will occur and we’ll look at James Cameron like some sort of prodigy.

Then again, he did write avatar and maybe blue jungle cats do exists but his imagination may be a bit too vast for my own gunslinger demeanor.

Well, drink, live, lust, love and smoke things that make you happy in between the boring moments in life. And if all else fails, go to sleep because a wasted dream is like blue balls.

No comments: