8.31.2010

Hey Hey Hey goodbye!

So goodbye August, it is truly and irrevocably the final lap for summer. The gruesome, sweltering summer that made me curse and despise heat, sun, people, driving, thinking and daytime hours all in one sentence. (This literally happened.) I welcome the fall, I've written several pieces as an ode to my beloved season. The season of minimal extremities. It's the Switzerland (2nd oldest neutral country in the world) of the seasons.

Now with my time I push hard into a school year. See fall is when my new year begins, therefore, now I feel rejuvenated. What's best about the season is it will change, because like all things they succumb to redundant and monotonous characteristics. So farewell summer, and hello fall, massage my thoughts until I become sore and need the cool nurture of winter to heal my ailing mind.

No comments: