8.29.2010

"The way she moves"

Ever wonder why a guy (or why we guys) sometimes find themselves bemused in the presence of certain women? Pure outright physical beauty does has an affect, hair, eyes, whatever the preference, BUT sometimes...just sometimes us men are in a trance and it is based off subtleties that sometimes go unspoken.

Confidence! I've almost crashed my car because this woman walked up the block with so much confidence. She lacked promiscuous clothes, cleavage, or flowing hair (usual criterion)but what she possessed was a walk that shifted the solid pavement she touched. She had First Lady presence, and this was not the first lady I've seen do this. This confidence is nothing you can instruct someone to imitate or portray (unless you're an actor); for the most part you just have to own it, and I think that is what makes a confident walk so alluring. Of course this is not ever man's thought, but I can tell you that some men don't "think" she's owning the room/block/store we just become drawn. I personally know some women who own confidence like an accessory on their wrist, meaning it is second nature. For all of you wondering about their confidence and appeal... there in lies the problem, but I say if you think confident you will be confident.

No comments: