8.27.2010

"Honestly, I can say that I never have made a big mistake in my life."

What a way to go. Not that I am into these dreadful pageants, but Miss Philippines??? You've never had a regret. You've never committed to an act and considered it a mistake. Well I'm sure that's not the case anymore considering that was her self induced wrist slit in the competition.
It just brings me to other thoughts, instead of talking about a pageant for 300 words or less, wondering what if I took the blue pill, or was it the red pill? Either way my life is on a different course because I was given the option to choose it's destiny. (A destiny unforeseen) I have chosen red pill, blue pill, and multicolored vitamin and it has brought me here. A here which encompasses thoughts of "there" and where, but who cares? If we wallow in our mistakes, or our fruitless decisions, has a positive outcome ever resulted?

*Damn country was taken to hellish numbers and horrible policies and yet whining about Bush didn't make him go away, wondering about wasted vote and what I could have done to help change, won't make the change...so take some proactive steps. (but what happened?? He was voted back into office oops)*

I've got some good friends, not many on the dark end of the tube. They know life is full of trials, mistrials, and tribulations, yet they have a positive bearing. They right their wrongs and move to a self loving beat. I'll be like that one day, when I grow up.

No comments: