2.23.2009

Dear Father

I am literally a starving artist
shit I'm a starving human. I don't have to be artistically inclined, intellectually inclined, or financially declined denied. It seems institutionally designed for me to be behind. Can someone remind me about the American Dream, yeah it was implemented to make people reach and for 85% of the population to see others success. I'm a testimony of struggle. While the media, (radio, internet, Tv, magazines) show so much light in such a dark path that highschool nor college prepares us for. Bill to Bill I connect them like webs and swing from check to bill like tarzan, UAAAHAHHHHHAiiiieeeeeAHHAHHHHH... man when will this misery,...this this subtle unhappiness subside.

Being in 1st 2nd 3rd is looking like the best occupation. Most the kids just look concerned on whether they will reach recess ...not success. Live life at five feet in front of you. Must be nice. I digress and back to suppress this shit.

No comments: