2.18.2009

Th3rd World

Lately it seems that my dreams feel more real than "dreamlike." As if messages have been sent via subconscious for me to decipher and understand. I don't have time to decode nor interpret what it is I'm supposed to comprehend. In fact, based on the dreams even if I was able to understand, I sure as hell wouldn't want to because they have been quite stygian. My sleep will spontaneously end and I become apart of a world that has no mercy for the message. Sometimes I have been fearful to return back to sleep, just so I don;t have to endure what I have been asked to accomplish in my dreams.

No ass Freddie Kruger is not invading my brain... he's a dick. I'm talking about saving children, distorting lives, life threatening decisions that seem OH SO REAL. Do I construct some kind of solution, or remedy for such things? Or just evolve to hate sleep as much as I hate living in reality?

No comments: