2.09.2009

How I operate



You f&*$ me, then you become dead to me. This doesn't really go out to anyone in particular (since people take these blogs very personal) but just a general thought I stumbled upon while I was painting my basement today.

I truly value friendships and will instinctively "ride til I die" for anyone of my friends. I just hate being crossed, deceived, lied to, bamboolzed, whatever it may be I don't like it. Certain friends have called this aspect about my personality out, saying that I kill the thought of the person, even for a miniscule act. Well I am pretty easy going ( I think), I let some things build up (which I shouldn't), but if I'm upset about someone or something it's usually for a reason. The act could be minute but the character flaw could have been gigantic. Anyways, my best resolution is burn every last contact, email, photo and thought of that person out of my life. I function better. Don't you? Why have the lingering effect? But hey, that's just me.

No comments: