2.11.2009

Mom: "Yeah the girl must have been trippin because Chris seems laid back." LOL "Rhianna is Caribbean, yeah she's firey."

I was going to wait. Yes I was going to sit on this until further clarification, maybe a statement, (hah arrest) but without further ado... Chris Brown showed his pimp hand didn't he? After a night of wine, a smoke of a black and a long day of threatening to call children's mothers ( I wouldn't because then I'd get chewed out), I talked with ma and out collaborative assumption is...

Rhianna must be a pain in the ass! I mean she must have been nagging and nagging, pestering and pushing buttons to the point where Chris said "(expletive) if you don't stop." Oh and what did she probably do... she continued (er... mistake number 1 and probably the first and final straw) Well of course they wouldn't show up the Grammy's. Dior glasses couldn't hide the shiner he probably left on her face. She probably said "shut up and drive" and he laid it across (not saying that it was right) but you know everyone has a limit.

But first what's with all this "friend" shit. "I'm definitely single." He claimed. "We're best, Best Friends." Rhianna explained. Yeah yeah. Well we all know what it is, what it was and we all know 18 year olds (20 year olds, 22 year olds) can't handle a damn relationship anyways.

I digress.
**let me tell you, I feel ashamed for writing about this... this is pop, and mainstream culture... oh the hell well**

Rihanna was trying to get her point across about something, she sounded like she was crying as she tried to get… her point across.”

See. Argument that escalates...this fool (Christopher) just decided to close his hands, cock back, and thrust forward a blow to the lady (alleged Rhianna). But he bit her? wait.
Really?
Teeth though? He really is 18 isn't he?

Anyways she must've said some foul shit for him to stop the car and Ike her ass. But wait, it wasn't so much Ike because he LEFT... he fled and left her chillin. Wow. Okay I'm sorry too much for the evening.

No comments: