2.12.2009

Diary entry #44 - age 26 - James

Strangely today I have thought about roller blading, dancing, sleeping and sending a postcard to my Aunt Angie. To you this may mean nothing, but to me there is a peculiar taste in the air. My mind can not coincide with logic and therefore my heart reforms. I remember at a young age, being turned on by my 2nd grade teachers free flowing blouse. Growing up I would masturbate to Victoria's Secret Catalog (and I own a free of the Valentines Day collections). Now I find sexual gratification as entertaining as PBS spotlights. I often blow my nose in the same tissue I released in thirty minutes prior, not at all comforting.

Suddenly I realized why today has been a day of days. It is my birthday, so instead of 26 I should write the entry at 27, making this year number 3 without a woman to say I love you, and year number 4 that I reside at this self loathing occupation. The highlight of my year was my colleagues menstruation. So happy birthday to me.

No comments: