10.02.2008

Not proofread - Good Day October

Welcome October!

Ever have a good month? Or just classify that one month is usually a bad month. We all know how I feel about fall, but months is a different story. I could have a terrible November or a wonderful October, usually by the course of events that stretch throughout its proximation.

What is your usual month, or simply put your "favorite" month? As most of us would say when we were younger, "December! December!" I would have to admit, it still is on my top, although it has been marked by lonely Christmases i do cherish the music. That's the only time you can play the same songs from decades ago and it takes you to a warm place. I mean yeah, we can play temptations all year long. But "Silent Night" will never be an "old" song because it's deemed a Christmas song.

So, favorite month? Mine? Well, depends on the year, I had a awful January and February this past year, yet two years ago it was rather eventful, even though its dismal conclusion would still rank it among my least favorites. June, is always a kickass month, it's my birthday month, but it was the first I spent with none of my regular friends, quite a lonely one this year. May's are usually awesome, July's always breeze by... October's are usually great, homecoming months, halloween, fall gets cooler, leaves turn, scary movie releases, not a bad time for much. This year it marks decision 08, (for me not the Prez) What in the world will I decide upon... fun to be confused and unsure sometimes, makes going with the flow THAT much easier to do.

Anyways, welcome October, even though the name really throws me off. Oct- tober... Octopus, Octagon, Octennial - it's a Greek derived word...meaning EIGHT...and here October is the freakin tenth month out of the year... great job guys. Just a thought

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it was the 8th month until Julius Ceasar and Augustus added July and August in thier honor. But anyway October is a great month if not the best!