10.28.2008

What dreams

Ever return back to reality so exceptionally pleasant you did not know what to do with yourself? A dream or vision that appeals to truth or factual existence really can touch your soul. Often we have this dream and dread waking; hate the fact that our conscious life is no where close to what we have visioned or fantasized. 

Last night I have a spectacle of a dream. One that was the dream of all dreams... don't ask because I won't tell. All I know was I was smiling, and living in a realm where space and time possessed an agreement to subside. Lately, my dreams have caused me to be restless, but today, was different. Not different where colors and rainbows... nor i was the potentate of pussy. I touched areas I almost have forgotten and the movie playback it possessed was enlightening and refreshing. Ever wake up smiling?

No comments: