10.29.2008

Words to occur

ALMOST could not think of anything to write. I feel as if I am becoming a slave to express myself daily to readers that are for the most part, anonymous. Yet, I continue to progress word by word to reflect upon you my solitary thoughts. I almost took it there,  you know the Obama threats, but I already called that out a couple blogs ago. No need to revisit the tale of revolution that is overdue to occur.

Then I thought I'd cast thoughts out about halloween, but it hasn't occurred yet. I'm sure a discussion will render itself visible upon the experiences this weekend. 

So, what is the subject? Well, the subject is words. I sat here for twenty or so minutes and tried to think of a poem, or something to even write about on the bloody blog. Nothing. I listened to music, folded clothes and then said fuck it. I can't think of shit. All of a sudden I thought of a piece and rhymed it with every word I could think of that rhymed with boring, since that was my mood at the time. Well I was happy to finally write again, (sigh of relief) and I'm on here too... 

It didn't even take wine or liquor... now thats progress.

No comments: