10.06.2008

Beauty




This was an incredible machine. I was able to sit passenger as the owner ripped and ran it viscously through curves, and straightaways. The sensation I felt after I removed my plastered self from his seat was the EXACT reason I cherished cars so much. I am great at what I do, fixing things, and problem solving, nothing better than doing it. The politics, money and structure is always a turn off, but the feeling of hurdling down pavement at excess speeds was my high. Some get off on the sound of the motor revving at high RPMs, others love the sleek look and design. ME? Well, I like bombing down the road not knowing if I can make the turn. Anyways, thats why I love cars, the whole race car fan in me isn't too high (structure and politics) but visually seeing a car go 200 mph is quite an amazing sight.

No comments: