10.11.2008

We Make The World Go Round - Collaborative feat Derrick McFadden, DeWayne Alston and Sisandra Eleonora

 {Th3rd}

It starts with a sentence.

 

And since then I have been senseless,

I send less vibes through words unspoken

I emphasize it all in the words I have chosen

Being open with myself,

Realizing its closer to conscious wealth

And you can’t help but to overhear and to understand

And it’s not so clear, therefore you make demands.

My initiation was simple conversation and elementary verbalization

Now I’ve united with people, overlooking separation and combining to a poetic nation

prescribing direction through poetic inflection

Our words keep souls aligned,

    we’ve sewed the line,

 and so,

     defined what it is within ourselves

we make the world go ‘round

Our phonetics…our pure poetic sound

   Collaborate in masses to reach massive attention,

  the world must see what we’ve written

Hafta feel what we’ve been given

Feed off our meanings to keep us livin’

 

{Derrick}

Round and round we make the world go round

Painting pictures with words…we astound

 

Using our insomnia inflicted pens

Scribbling and scratching

Trying to make words blend

 

Searching for that perfect mixture

We pull from the depths of our minds

Painting portraits in the form of words

While keeping the rhythm within the rhyme

 

Pouring our hearts into each and every poem

Giving them metaphoric wings

So they can fly across pages and screens

Being the opposite of what is consider the norm

 

We capture hearts and squeeze out tears

We capture minds every single day of the year

 

We pen within the world’s ups and the downs

We be poets…we make the world go round

 

{Dewayne}

I live in a world of beauty neither seen nor heard

I try to capture the essence with every single word

I'm sensitive enough to sense this

And yet I too am left senseless

Overwhelmed by the power of what is spoken

And these lines I write are really just a token

Of my infatuation with the pad and the pen

So it makes sense that I write when

I'm down and feeling blue

Or weighted down by the things I do

I too realize that it is truly a conscious wealth

The realization of my unconscious self

So I've united with my partners in rhyme

Because this very moment defines the time

When many voices unite into one

With the power to move the sun

And push the earth off it's axis

What I really want to ask is...

Do we use this power to do what's right?

Do we use our voices to turn on the light?

 

{Sisandra}

From empires to continents

Suburbs, states, islands

In cafes, contest and online

We make the world spin, get ready

To hear the poet’s prophetic liquids

The conscience similes of colored embraces

A mental momentum proclaimed

Hail the glory,

The myth between extensions and fulfillment of a dream

The correlations amongst contractions,

While conceptual enrich the power of those addicted to

Verbal constipations

The installment of human races

The heritages of phantoms

That’s what a lot think

We penetrate vocally

Hail the King & Queens of the corrals

The provider”“ the giver of the gift”

He reign above quarrels

Ego’s are intoxication and kill the blessing of the ink,

but never a winner , the master said we will overcome

When our minds are united, we don’t need a mass

But one or two is enough to gain access

to x-files of this world indignations,

we help carry this world

To a new hope

Do you know any soul who is in need of a second chance

Grant it with an uplifting poem

Remember the world isn’t only yours, its from us all

It’s our temporary home

Alive by our words

living in our cores

When we inscribe verbs and nouns

When we assert precision

Causing cerebrum to burn

We make the world go around

We make your mind spin

Witness the richness of our skills

Its not a game

It’s a profession that lies in our

Optical gaze

Who are we

Poets… masters of the pen.

1 comment:

Poetic Strength said...

It was a pleasure my Dear.
Anytime you want to collaborate
you know it.

God Bless!!