11.14.2008

Dashing thru the snow, in a ...

Is is too early for Christmas music yet? Maybe for the radio, (because they play the Temptations twenty seven times a day) but playing some on your own computer or mix cd never gets old. I mean I can not think about a time I was not cheerful when I listened to Stevie, The Jackson 5, or any other seasonal holiday tune. As I am writing this I have been listening to a lovely Christmas song playlist (I know you'd want it, unless however you are Muslim or Jewish....which there is no problem.) I think out of the 365 days in the year... thirty of them shouldn't be restricted to Christmas music, I think twice per month and then the holiday season would be great. Wouldn't it be a wonder if there was more Christmas music played and crime went down 4%!!! Occupational satisfaction increased and the divorce rate lessened, it would be amazing. But for now, I will just have to wait until after turkey day. 

No comments: