11.05.2008

Obviously Beginning A Monumental Action (for the US)

And as the conclusion of my last blog leads you directly into the subject of this one. You may have anticipated this, but the announcement has been made of our next United States President. Only things that have given me butterflies are exotic cars, certain women, and Barack Obama. There is a light that exudes from his soul, one that I have only seen in past documentation of vital figures. A genuine and honest principle surrounds this great man and I am really glad to be a part of the beginning of his legacy. The excitement I felt after casting my vote and seeing how many young people so desperately want change was revitalizing. There is more to that word "change" than just revamping the economy, or improvement on healthcare. This is a change in pace for America, a change in race for America, a race for a change. The word play can mean the same in many different forms. Regardless how you face change has occurred, minute or massive, I look forward in telling my children that they can be president if they so choose to be. This beginning, this start...this march, which is celebrated internationally will set the stage for... 

You fill the blank.

Glad to once say I'm an American ...for now I won't say American't

No comments: