11.16.2008

Functioning friends forever forgotten for fondness

The disappearing acts. 
A reappearing fact, rather my nonchalant observation about how people seem to withdrawal into their shell when they confide their heart to another. I understand certain people need to be "removed" from one's life to acknowledge the structure of the relationship. Some cope pretty well, rejecting to descend to their cave made for two. As much as one on one is oh-so-great; dissolving to a wraith kind of transitions into a detriment to the wonderful friendships that used to flourish. So how do you make it work? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend overbearing, self-conscious, insecure, distrusting or just plain clingy? How can you manage to be friends with people who were there before him/her and have success with that person. Some say, "if you relationship means that much to you then sacrifices will have to be made." Bullocks!! Seriously, my friends round me into the the person I am, and I couldn't imagine sustaining life with their absence. Sounds pretty deep huh? Well, I would do a considerable amount of things for my friends, as I would expect them to do for me. So where am I getting at? Lose your friends for love, love your friends and lose love? Have the best of both huh? Just a conscious observation, love your friends!

No comments: