11.10.2008

Having fun... untitled (My imaginary conversation)

I love your writing
"Oh do you now? What other things you like you wanna tell me about?"
I like to dance
    I love to paint
Singing in the shower makes me feel great
I hate to be late, and underdressed 
fancy things?    I'm least impressed
You have to display some sort of intellect
then the rest of your style I'll begin to inspect
So, what's it to you? You telling me you want me boy?
"All I'm saying..."
Well, I'm saying your words bring me joy
who knows what emotions you like to toy with
But besides your words, you've got a nice smile
compliments your style, probably drives the girls wild
I'm not looking for a ladies man, 
just a friend to kick back, lose track of time
watch a movie with, throw down a rhyme
roll up a dime, or even find myself in his eyes
you would be surprised when you see the amount of guys
full of nothing
I get easily excited, and quickly disappointed
Starwars makes me happy, the Rebels I would have joined them
Harry Potter was a punk, Frodo would have destroyed him
"You've got an interesting mind."
Well maybe you can  find what's deep in my heart
interactions aren't chemistry baby, it's living physical art
give me a call when you get a chance
make it soon, before I'm over your word romance

No comments: