11.18.2008

"Life is a gift everyday, that's why it's called present!"

I'm going through withdrawal. You know? The feeling you get when your favorite shoes become less and less favorable. Or when waking up in the morning is not so exciting. Maybe you don't know, maybe you don't care. My writing has suffered and therefore lost it's zing. Even getting turned on is so subtle and melancholy. Yes I've heard it, "I got a lot on my mind," but maybe not enough, because I don't want to write about anything. Please do not take this as an emo piece or side of depression, I feel great. But I am feeling social withdrawal, I need to see something, feel something, do something, BE something. Girls have always brought complications, now I just feel frustrations. Finding work has never been so difficult. The list will not go on! I will stop. But if you don't see me in the grocery store, or at the bar getting a drink... I'm just working on a plan to escape.

No comments: