11.30.2008

Poor Karl

As this cold rain slams on to the pavement, plodding away at its integrity. The subtle mystique intrigues me, as choral backgrounds of praise and glory are heard in the distance. Silently swiveling my head I come to think about Karl. Yes Karl, he was a smooth fellow, always presented himself in a genuine manner. He had a low-range voice that added to his suave comportment. Dress casual. Yes indeed he did read and his glasses didn't make him look dorky, it added to his reserved intelligence. 

Karl was wonderful at what he did. Never kept me waiting, and he kept the haters hating. I was content with Karl. I referred people to Karl as I told them I preferred no other person, but Karl. He was immortally my investment. And I was his client. And Karl... cut my hair.

No comments: