9.17.2008

The induction

So I tried this like 10 minutes ago, and well safari closed on me and my original message was destroyed. What now? I will move on to whatever else is in my head. This is my intro to blogging, and well I'd say its the "pilot series" to see what you all think and if I can keep interest in my somewhat disarray of a mind. 

What to look for? Poetic verses every now and then, some excerpts from my novel -(in progress) and oh random thoughts from yours truly. Th3rd!
I will pry between observation and complaint and hopefully give you tasteful incite to this quirky Gemini mind.

Thoughts are swelling my fingers and I linger at the brink of madness and serenity, I give you the world of Th3rd, better observed upspoken and unheard:

Maybe if this site had crashed on some other person they would have said "fuck it" and closed shop, but I wanted to really get this done. So this rewrite is totally different than what I said earlier: 

I love an interesting mind. I think I have moved passed the whole obsession with beautiful eyes, and curves...and now its the sassiness and wittiness of a mind. It doesnt even have to be about intelligent comments or facts I do not know , nor care about. But a mind that sees different into a plain situation or steps out the box further than just outside. This can occur without being a so called poet, just a person who sees orange in a field of blue and has the mind to tell you why. A friend stated that my wife is going to be the baddest thing on two feet, but I can clearly see that looks are going to be the minimum qualification, mental stimulation will be the circumstantial information. 

One thing that interest me; what if... we are lessing interesting than we make out to be. I myself believe my diverse collection of music, my appreciation for the arts, love and talent in cars and poetry skills make me somewhat interesting. Yet, a person can appeal and contend that 1 of 3 share the same interest. How boring. You know what i'd find interesting though? Having a deaf girlfriend, I wouldn't mind learning another language, shit Love is a different language of its own. Then interesting things would occur daily, and although silence would dominate the household, our body language would speak in volumes. This came to mind from an old friend's saying: "Silence allows us to appreciate the words we speak" -Chineka. Think about that.

No comments: