9.17.2008

Music for your life

So it's only been a few hours and I've already picked this back up. I'm having trouble finding a word to fit in a sentence for this novel, so to you I turn. Let me tell you how much I love instrumentals from soundtracks...they evoke emotion more than any lyrics I've heard, and I got Celine, Boyz II Men, Four Tops, Luther, I got some noteworthy singers. But the scores, they put the words in the music, what you hear is what you feel. You feel me? I mean I can list some good movies to check out, just so you can listen... The Illusionist, Howl's Moving Castle, Dan in Real Life, Love Actually, 25th Hour, Elizabethtown, Reign Over Me, Crash... okay. So if you want to feel something from music and get a good flick...check those out. And no paramount hasn't hired me, I'm not promoting for anyone except for a different look on life. 

Don't you wish you could wake up to your own soundtrack? Depending on the mood you conjure in the morning, you could have strings and woodwinds, or guitars and heavy drums. I would have a different song everyday, and the same song while I slept. Which song? hah, there's no revealing that. Think though, not about the music that YOU would want to be playing as you walked buy, sat for an interview, cried ferocious, waited for AAA or passionately pleasured yourself to, What song would FIND you? Is your mind expanded enough to get past your regular listen to actually have Phillip Glass, Danny Elfman or Craig Armstong make a score for your mood? Honestly, would you evene have time to hear the music? Life tends to move so fast you'd probably put it on mute because it's distracting. Shit, what would your love theme be?

No comments: