9.25.2008

"you've got a running start"

Says my sis, after I conversed on how I will managed to keep this charade flowing.

Seriously,
What in the hell is going to keep me writing? I mean tragically, I can't fathom writing three hundred and sixty-five times, I don't think enough shit occurs in my life for a such a thing. And I could care less who enjoys the reading adventure I'd like to take you on, fan base isn't vital to survival. Although, knowing my expressed thoughts are considered to be apart of your daily delights intrigues me.

How will I keep it up? I can't say, but as of late I have been particularly kind to the pages. Keep an eye out for the mood swings, I live by being a Gemini, and I thrive in not having the same day twice. Once I might splice a bit of poetry just to entice your mind. But for the most part, I'm going to live off of daily interactions, observations and conversations. Just wait 'til I get home, oh yess BALTIMORE (I won't start), but I ponder if my refuge to Canada was enough to truly shake habits; especially since I have developed new ones. Or will I return back to the rift of malcontent I so thoroughly flourished in? We'll see...

One great habit I can't wait to get back into is the second season of Californication, check it out. I'm not endorsing it so I dare not go into specifics, that's what Google is for. Just check into it, and tell me if you like it. I think I do because of the darkness that is subliminal in the main character's life. Anyways, you want me to write for ya, then keep on talkin' to me, last thing I want to do is wallow in a cesspool of self pity because I'm doing fuck-all with twenty-six letters.

No comments: