9.30.2008

My first morning home

Okay...

When does it happen?
Where is it? I'm waiting, i'm waiting, where are youuuu?
This next step, this magical opportunity to create a new chapter. I've been so fortunate to customize my destiny, rather than settling, I have had the luxury of choice. Now, I have chose to come home, in order to develop further choices. Where arrree youuu? That's the voice that woke me up this morning. The "What now?' The "How Long" will I be here. I don't want to unpack because my mind has already moved from home. It's already invested in the many choices that have set the stage to change my life.

Due to my circumstances I won't just TELL YOU what I have to decide upon, but I will tell you, I need more. One of my friends said, "well, t least you have options." As I swipe a couple dog hairs off my keyboard, I realize they are right. I do have options, some of them are great, but I want others. Another friend mentioned, how it sucks sometimes when they're too many options, then you drive yourself mad. Maybe they're right; rather have an A or B, versus: 1a 1b 1c 2a 2b 2c 3a...and so on. But, like I said, "Where are they, where is it, I'm waiting." I just endured at nine and a half hour drive, and for some reason I want to keep driving, keep moving, I need some more choices

I'll keep waking up, listening to the voices

No comments: