9.29.2008

Writing thru a headache

So... I called home the other day and spoke to my wonderful mother. We discussed matter concerning my travels home, (in which I've yet to fully pack). Let me just say that "Babel" is a fucking amazing movie! Why didn't this get more marketing because as subtle as it was, it had the same effect as "Crash" if not more with me, and I digress. (yeah it's on right now)

While talking with my mother we discussed things concerning our family and one that I will bring into the light is my lil' brother. I love him so dearly, I hope that I've been a good model for him. A;though, I hope he doesn't follow down my path of womanizing, indecision, and self doubt. I try to present a good case. Regardless of MY flaws, what has come to the light of his female situation, which has never been a problem for him. My brother looks like me, except he is lighter, taller, and as mature as me, in some cases ( that's pretty good for an eighteen year old) So, I find out, my bro. is seeing a fly young woman. I've heard she is sweet, bright and beautiful. Thank goodness because what would I do if my brother ran into some of the girls I've seen in my life!?

Well, the young lady is my age. (GO KB!) Yet I couldn't resist to think, "my lil bro can get a woman my age, and he can do this effortlessly. And Me? I have dated girls close to his age, if I want someone relative to my age, well I better get in line if I want to find someone who doesn't have one or more kids, married or some other extraordinary experience. I know this isn't usual, yet think about me... okay well, I tend to always think about me, and I cause you to too eh?

No comments: