4.10.2009

10/30

there's something about you that speaks more than just sexy
volumes of body language explain that you're exceedingly beautiful
I have internal documentation that when you love
you share the wonders of the foundation that the four letter word was based on
your love speaks great diction
as many have lived their life in fiction
i can see the description in your eyes
the summary of your heart has stanzas proving it's worth
I wish to indent your life and read in between your lines
all the manuscripts prior to our engagement left me unfilled
their stories short and sweet
yet I'm compelled to feel that I've begun reading the greatest story ever told
and if it were read aloud
without a doubt, Morgan Freeman would be reciting

This story is exciting
inviting,
touching
moving
honest
real
true
and it was written
So now that i've been livin'
and reading
I'm seeing my own life involved in the narrative
and I hope I'm a long lasting character
or that my description holds true to you
We're writing history
no mystery to the fact that our intersection was inevitable
So now the key is not to skip thru the pages
because the story we have is ageless
Even opinions from the Sages would deem this love gaugeless
so thru the stages to your arms
I'll read
and live
and live and read
and this will continue to be
your bestseller
and our greatest story.

No comments: