4.07.2009

7/30

-headache is killing-

I'm tired
I crave sleep just as my eyelids desire to contact
but what disturbs my sleep is softer than slight touches
sensitivity due to luminosity keeps my activity on a regulated stillness
I suffer from no illness
just a headache
like an earthquake occurs from my heartbeat
then i hardly want to talk
I barely want to see, everything begins to effect me
quiet comedies like
the Cosbys can't calm me
maybe in dawn it'd be gone you see
hopefully
but hope can be
faint because
this aint no game
my head has no shame and it will maintain its current condition

Pillows feel as if they are stuffed with rolls of socks
i can't stop moving my head
i toss and turn in my bed and instead of subduing to a submitted sleep
I creep up to my computer and begin to use her
to complain about my head
which feels as if its expanding from the inside
and contracting from the outside
yet it hurts on all sides

Go away!
Leave me be, this is no condition for a writer you see
I can't call on my thoughts with a throb
I can't turn down the pain with a knob so internally I sob
as my inspiration becomes robbed and my motivation feels more like a job than a liberated feeling
I'm on the floor kneeling, looking toward the ceiling with my hands clasped
"Please oh please dissipate this destruction" I asked
still it persists
it never goes away
not with a wish
or a prayer
an advil
or a bayer
not with water
nor lack of fun
hiding from sun
or solitude from sound
It disappears without thought and dissolves with time
so I wait
then maybe later I'll be fine

No comments: