4.05.2009

6/30

I have calculated my life's relationships through angles
yes geometric lines seemed to have designed the time i've spent with
fine dimes and mediocre maidens.
Like dragons I've slayed them
conquered quests through pairs of breasts, lines of lust
adjacent behaviors marked a true experience for my earlier endeavors

At one point and time me and the opposite would start out as dots pursing lines
starting our equal at our introductory phase, it would take seconds, not days
then a bend would amend the line we pursued, creating an angle appearing obtuse
or acute
nonetheless it was not straight
i've seen complete 90's in my day
a straight line hooking a perfect left right away
adjacent
perpendicular
intersecting
converging
often merging
but never parallel
until now
traveling exactly at the same rate, with the same curves, i'm never alone
as we travel together creating our road
if I ease right, shes at the same degree
if I lean left she's there right with me
parallelism
as taught in math, lines are meant to last forever
so as long as our angles remain the same
and the curves don't work our nerves
and the bends don't try to break us
and the geometry doesn't forsake us
we'll be just fine

No comments: