4.04.2009

4/30

madness has started to creep through the creases of my brain
no no I'm not going insane in fact I can't complain
I have a moment to refrain from usual activity
so i actively pursue thoughts as if I'm on a hunt
stalking through weeds of distractions
Yet I pursue on a deadline
because it's my own crunchtime to see if I can fill lines
with meanings in four poems in my home
at my table
and enable skills in presentation
yes I want them to stand tall in a tower
since I have written four poems within the hour
and hundreds of words within sixty minutes
I did it
but as I stare at the blank background and the blinking cursor
sentences begin blend and a collage of words paint my page
and i use my time left to create a maze
starting from the last sentence to the top and I can't stop
I must maneuver through the message so I can win the prize
the prize of pleasure in pleasing thoughts
the ability to connect fingers to keys and present words beautifully
yes my boredom has lead to appreciation
a month dedicated to writing
and through this i'm inciting stimulation of all kinds
so all can find inspiration and motivation through simple verse
a draft or two unrehearsed
where madness presents beauty
solitude can be truly rewarding when words come as fluid as tears
that fall from depressed expressionist with the lack of expression
Though in a recession i'm which with thought and wealthy in words
It's relaxing that my thoughts are tax-free and their generated income
feeds the needy
needing to eat off creativity
I have plates of knowledge and trays of inspiration to give.
Just don't rely on my words to live

No comments: