4.04.2009

2/30

sometimes words fail
yes like everything in life constructed by humans
words, strategically placed for expression and enjoyment have been null
and we often void their intention because
although placed for description that have proved the latter

I would have waited a lifetime to possess the love you have
sat on steps for days, committed to all work with no play
just to hear you say
I love you
yet, as powerful as it sounds now, to tell you how I felt for years
and explain the messaged in tears
words would have worked against me, so I sat in silence
silently and patiently waiting the moment to tell you how
love like ours was prophesied by Shakespeare
and it takes years to fully develop the love I've been blessed with
and I've messed with the thought of giving it to someone else
but now that I can't help but to purge my soul without control
I tell you now
because words would have failed then
and words wouldn't have worked when you were miles apart and you still had my heart
they wouldn't have had enough pull to touch your soul and massage your mind
so, with confidence I know that sometimes
Words fail

No comments: