4.11.2009

13/30

We've all had embarrassing moments
brings out the most self conscious feeling, don't it?
Instances where smells placed you in spotlights
at least when i write, i can't feel that feeling
like the time when an accident flew up to the ceiling
or a time when someone walked in while she was kneeling
(well I didn't feel half as embarrassed as her)
Shit, I felt embarrassed one time for toilet stains I didn't even make
cause I know once I come out, someone's goin to think that's the crap I had to take
hah!
I've had to fake illnesses just to hide an odor
what's colder is I know how you all look at people over the shoulder when something is out of the norm
discusses arise because of deficiencies they weren't born with
Ever stop a toilet at a close mates house
you weren't able to fix it, so their parents cleaned it out
even the simplest of occasions mark embarrassing locations
like calling out a name of a familiar friend
going as far as tapping and tapping again, only to find its a stranger with a familiar grin
"ohh what's happening"
you try to laugh and then
explain to him that it was a mistaken friend
sorry thought you were Jim
ever wear holy underwear and forget that a doctor's face would be there?
or pass wind while you laugh, then the smell of gas
not the laughing kind
has your friend to find a spot 3 spaces over to the left
you know
embarrassing moments we never forget

No comments: