4.25.2009

24/30

obsessed
yeah
She's the beginning of my day and it won't conclude without her goodnight
and we've had blessed days and good nights that involved presentations of love
and the obsession that has developed from my newfound necessity of her
Yeah,
obsessed like trees are for sunlight
like parents are for a child's first words
obsessed, like you can't tell
obsessed for a woman Chantel
and I can dwell on thoughts unregulated
And I plan well without manipulatin'
I'm consumed in cells overwhelmed by letters all amounting to a story about you
all directing back to you
and my obsession
the only help I need is the assistance to breathe when not in your presence
like all obsessions I have a lack of expression
yet a cardinal profession for action
I'm yours obsessing over the times I 've shared with you

No comments: