4.05.2009

5/30

*notice 2nd and 3rd person combination was intentional*

lets write a poem together
you and me
you sit there and I'll be across
We'll write in synchronization, having a silent conversation
speak through your body language and i'll write through mine
stare at me through those big beautiful eyes
smile for me child, and send the heavens a reminder
of the angel they lost
'cause I was able to find her

I feel as if I'm living in slow motion
blinks and leisurely movement display emotion
I can tell she loves me just from touch of her hand
and the kisses of affection making me proud to be her man
She sits proud, pouring confidence in her posture
with an effortless elegance i'm reminded ever since I said hello
I was taken away
removed from the game
and remained in consistent thought for you,
yes she
I write in th3rd person and in second
because the second we talked in person you stained me
you've marked my soul
she has control
her body language says so
your body language tells me
she compels me to do the right thing
no matter the struggle or instance
you show me love is still in existence
so with assistance she helps me write a poem together
yeah
you helped me create this
she helped me make this

No comments: